Sunday, March 08, 2009

Writing

I was telling Jared yesterday that I am very proud of my education and the fact that I will soon be a college graduate.

One skill that I really have down pat is the ability to write. One of my finals that I need to get done is a 5-7 page paper analyzing film in one regard or another. Though I've had an idea for the paper for the past 10 weeks, I was still feeling a little nervous about writing it. I decided that I was going to get all of my finals done today, so as I put Daphne down for a nap, I sat down to pound out 2000 words on the various aspects of the American family and its portrayal in film.

Surprisingly, before Daphne even woke up, I had the 2000 words done, put in perfect MLA format with all works cited. Now all that remains is a quick proof and a submission.

Not only does this mean that I totally adore the ability to pound out 2000 words on any given subject, it means I'm only another 2000 words away from being a college graduate!

No comments: