Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Back in Shape

The more pregnant I get, the sicker I get and the less nutrition I get, the more I feel like my body is falling apart. I've always been an incredibly athletic person, and the last 2 years have really shown a decline.

I was in tears yesterday at the grocery store as I looked at all the food around me that I was completely unable to eat myself. I feel like my diet has more orange juice and potato chips than any American should have access to.

I AM starting to turn it around and when I don't vomit up food that is better for me, I try to eat it.

Last night, I decided to get back to running as well. I've been running off and on but it seemed to make me feel more sick. After a nice long run last night, I actually feel decent today. I did yoga after I ran and it was a TREAT. I never would have thought.

So I'm back to running and yoga! Hooray!

No comments: