Saturday, March 07, 2009

One Class Completed!

I've been complaining on here a lot about the various college things I've been going through.

I am currently taking 12 credits, which is 3 classes at PSU. We are drawing very near to the end of the term, and I have been posting here updates here and there.

I'm drawing to a close on all my classes.

The only thing that remains in my Political Science class is the final. I am working to get the professor to open up the final to me so that I can take it and be done.

I have to complete a 5 page paper that I have been working on, and that is all that remains in my English class.

As of now, I have completed all of the requirements for my last class (Women/Queer Studies), and I am guaranteed an A in the class.

Just a few simple steps and I will be a college graduate. Who wudda thunk?

No comments: