Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Daphne Elle!

Happy 2nd Birthday Daphne Elle! Yesterday was Daphne’s 2nd birthday. I knew that it was coming up, but it kind of sneaked up on me, and I couldn’t believe that it was already here.

We spent the day together hanging out, and it was simple and nice. We went to story time in the morning and played music, listened to stories and played with bubbles. When we got home, Daphne took a nap and then we got to work making dinner. We had lobster tails, twice baked potatoes, green bean casserole, angel food cake and coffee ice cream. It was nice.

We gave Daphne a stick horse for her birthday. She truly loved it and spent the entire day running around the house feeding pretend grass to her new friend. It was a nice, calm, perfect day.

Mostly, I want to make sure that Daphne knows I wish her a super happy birthday.

No comments: