I have been waiting for months and months to get done with some other sewing projects so that I could make some wool pants for my babies. I finally got the pattern this week, and I sat down to sew a pair of pants.
Needless to say, I must be out of practice on sewing clothing because I had a lot of difficulty. In the end, I got a pretty ugly pair of pants that I'm not sure what to do with. Of course I used my most expensive fabric to make the first pair of pants. I'm going to rip them out and try to start again somehow, but for now, I'm just too darn frustrated.
The point of buying the pattern was to allow for extra room in the bum for a cloth diaper. The photos of the pants online are really cute. I must have done something terribly wrong.
Though they look Ok from the front
They are just downright baggy in the back.There is such a thing as too much room in the booty! I'm actually more concerned about the wrinkly, wavy pattern I'm getting in the fabric more than anything else. Time to save for another month or two before I get some more fabric to start again.