I washed my wool covers in the washer the other day, and it turned out that it probably would have been better if I didn't. They ended up felting up a little bit, and now they are just too darn small for my baby.
Julie and I talked about it, and it turns out that we decided that I just needed to sell them and make some more.
We went to the fabric store yesterday to check out some more wool to buy, and I picked out some lovely colors that I thought were wonderful.
However, just as I was about to go and spend some money on them, I decided against it. I put everything back and walked out. I don't NEED any more fabric. If we are going to get out of debt, I need to learn to make do with what we have.
This morning, I am inspired, and I plan to cut the diapers apart and make them work. If they end up still being too small, I will sell them on ebay and use the proceeds to make new covers
now that is thinking smart of me.