Sunday, April 20, 2008

Surprise Party

Today, Jared asked me out to work with him at Delphi today. He told me that we were going to go to a meeting and that after it we would go to the beach or go hang out somewhere.

After a lot of insistence that I need not go, he finally convinced me to go with him. I wondered why he cared so much.

When we walked in to his mom's house to check out their new ducks, all my friends were waiting there with a nice big "Surprise!"

It turned out that Jared had planned a surprise birthday party. The funny thing about the whole thing is that my birthday is not until June 6. Needless to say I was surprised.

I had never had a surprise party before, so it was a lot of fun. We got to chat and have a good time with some good friends, and that was really worth it.

We got to eat strawberry shortcake, which is a traditional meal for my birthday. All in all, we had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

SunnyOne said...

Hi Chris! Sorry I was not able to make it. Had planned on coming but Jason got sick on Sat night and I had to stay home with him on Sunday. Julie said it was a lot of fun and that you were really surprised!