Saturday, April 19, 2008

Frozen Solid

Every night I turn the heater down. The goat is 60-65, but I kind of throw the switch down and not really pay attention to where it goes.

This helps to cut down on our heating bill, and it also keeps me from baking in the night. I tend to get very hot with a little baby crawling all over me.

I am always the first to wake up in the morning, so I turn the heater on to get things going, but I almost always check the temperature to see how cold it got. We hit a record low last night in the house of 59. It was a little cold. The heater was not set any lower than normal, and I was wondering why.

It only took me a few more steps to see the snow on my car. A quick examination outside revealed that there was snow actively falling. I am really glad I didn't do my vegetable planting yet, this would have wiped them out. I am told we have snow tomorrow as well and then maybe we can get into spring weather.

God must be playing a joke on the global warming experts.

No comments: