Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Riding the Bike

Over the weekend, we got one of those seats that attaches to the back of the bicycle,

I have a bike trailer for Daphne, but riding around town is really difficult because the bike paths are extremely narrow or nonexistent, plus, the cart itself weighs thirty pounds, and when I am out of shape, that is really, really hard to pull up a hill.

After a fair bit of assembly, I got it to the state that I can put the baby in it.

She loves it. I have been for more bike rides since then than I had the entire winter. I will ride around and a round, and as soon as I make a move to unbuckle the seat belt, she starts to scream. If she had it her way, she would spend the entire day strapped to the back of my bike.

It HAS gotten me out riding my bike more, and it is really enjoyable.

Something about moving around on wheels really fascinates her!

No comments: