Thursday, April 10, 2008

Peanut Butter Face

I went over to Julie's tonight for dinner and company. Daphne came with me, and we decided to make Rice Crispy Treats while I was there.

I have a new recipe where you put peanut butter in them, and as much as I like peanut butter, that sounded like a good idea to me. It was my job to bring the peanut butter. Unfortunately, somewhere along the line, we lost the lid to our peanut butter jar. Daphne really likes to lick the peanut butter straight off a spoon, so she has been working her way through my 5 pound tub. The lid has been long gone.

On the way back, I put the peanut butter and the rice crispies in the back seat of the car.

Apparently, I put them too close to my baby. All I heard the whole way home was, *crunch* *crunch* *crunch* I was sure that she was all gooey eyed for the rice crispies. It turns out that she had stuck her hand in the peanut butter jar and was eating it. She got peanut butter everywhere.

It was pretty darling!

No comments: