Monday, March 31, 2008

Potty Pooping

I am still working on the whole pooping in the potty concept with Daphne.

I feel kind of like it is an uphill battle, but that is how potty training is.

After my recent announcement about pooping in the potty, she promptly gave up and decided that she was no longer interested in doing it, and when I knew she was going to poop, I would put her up there and nothing would happen. Apparently, she doesn't like to be disturbed when she is pooping.

I was just about to give up until 2 days ago, when I caught her just at the right time, and I really did get a poop in the potty. I was excited.

Needless to say, yesterday was the same old routine with her deciding not to go when I put her on the potty.

I know she will not go to college in diapers. That is what I keep telling myself. The steps between here and there are not entirely clear.

No comments: