Friday, March 28, 2008

Relief

I have just discovered, to my great relief that my last semester of school is officially over!

I looked up my final grades, and that means that they are final.

I got two A's and a B. It is worse than I expected, but still better than nothing. My GPA is still 3.83, so I have a bit of wiggle room. At this point, I am just trying to complete the degree so that I can graduate. It will be so wonderful to have a college degree.

And now, on to the next semester. I am taking 14 credits this semester, which is crazy. I only have to take 12, but one of the classes is 6 credits long, so I had no choice but to take it. It is what is called the Capstone, and it is the last major class I need to take as a senior before I get to do "whatever" I want. After this semester, I only need 19 more credits of "whatever" to graduate. I was hoping to be done with school by Christmas, but that may be a long shot unless I do some magic tricks in the summer, which, I may pull off.

I am still trekking along. At least I know better at the beginning of this new term what I have left to complete. I feel closer and closer to the end every day now.

No comments: