Monday, March 31, 2008

More About Daphne

When I was making my annual book of Daphne during Christmas this year, I was looking for stories about her on the blog, and I didn't have as many as I would like.

My mom kept a journal from the moment she went into labor with me through the day that she died. I appreciate now 20 years later having the opportunity to look into what my life with her was like. I think that parents should hand down information about them. My method of keeping a journal and sharing that information is by keeping a journal of sorts online with Daphne's progress. The bonus to doing it this way rather than a little book kept under my bed with a lock on it is the fact that anyone who is interested gets to read what is going on.

I am doing Blog 365, and I am still on track. I have done 4 months now of posting every day. That means I am 1/3 done!

I have a new rule about blogging is that I plan to blog at least one thing every day about Daphne unless I really have nothing to say. All I can say, is who wouldn't have something to say?

Stay tuned.

No comments: