Saturday, March 22, 2008

Outside Helper

We have been spending quite a bit of time outside. I have quite a few projects going on, and that means that Daphne gets to go out with me and do them.

We are

1.) Building a chicken run
2.) Building a chicken coop
3.) Building raised flower beds
4.) Moving dirt into the beds
5.) Painting the dog house and chicken coop
6.) Painting other things with chalkboard paint
7.) Planting new plants
8.) Planting an herb garden

etc.

Daphne spends most of the time on my back. When I move dirt, I just put her in the Ergo.

Today, I spent a lot of time building the chicken run and the chicken coop. For the most part, Daphne just hung out on my back while I screwed piece to piece, and it worked just fine.

At one point, I ended up putting her down, and she had an extremely good time standing on the boards making them bounce, it is probably her new favorite activity. That is a good thing too because there is still a lot of work that needs to be done!!!

Note: This is backdated within the rules of Blog 365.

No comments: