Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Raining, It's SNOWING

The weather is pretty mild over here in Western Oregon, and we don't get much snow. Sometimes it will snow once or twice during the winter, but it almost never sticks.

Yesterday, I woke up, and there was snow on the ground, it was awful weird. By the end of the day, we were sitting outside playing .

Today, it was nice and sunny, so I put the chicks outside in their run to plan, and 10 minutes later, they were being snowed on. As soon as I brought them back in, the sun came back out.

Needless to say, when I went and got them at 7 this evening, they were cold and huddled in the corner. I don't blame them, they were COLD. It is cold here.

I don't know where these global warming freaks are getting their data, but it certainly isn't coming from over here.

I was told that this is the latest that it has EVER snowed here in recorded history.

I think the groundhog needs to look for different employment because it has been 6 weeks, and I don't see any spring.

No comments: