Friday, October 26, 2007

Where Did Those 10 Pounds Go?

I have been a little worried about not losing the baby weight recently. I have done several things to try to get on top of it.

1.) I shot a ton of weddings, which is the best workout I know around.
2.) I started carrying Daphne EVERYWHERE rather than use the stroller. She is happier and I am getting a better workout.
3.) I started becoming much more active with Julie including riding my bike around town to places that were not far. We have a bike trailer, so I can bring Daphne with me.
4.) I started eating MUCH better including cutting sugar out of my diet more and more to the point that there is very little.
5.) I tried being Vegan, but had to give up after only 2 days.

I was sure that all of this was doing no good at all. On a depressed whim, I decided that I was going to weigh myself, and to my EXTREME surprise, I discovered that I have lost 10 pounds just from those little measures. Since that was that easy, I am going to start working out more, and see if I can't lost the 15 last baby pounds and maybe a few more on top of that.

This has been a nice big self-esteem boost!

1 comment: