Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nursing

OH the things I have done while nursing a baby.

Sometimes, I just can't get Jared to watch the baby, and I have things to do, so there are some things that I have had to do while nursing her. Here is a short list (I am proud of some of these).

1.) Sew, yes, on a real sewing machine.
2.) Shop online
3.) Edit wedding photos.
4.) Read the mail
5.) Shampoo the carpets
6.) Put together furniture
7.) Pack up the house (before the move in June)
8.) Slept, yes, I have fallen asleep while nursing
9.) Ate. I can't tell you how many meals, but the number is high.
10.) Fold laundry
11.) Pay bills
12.) Change clothes (including one time when I was swimming)

Places I have nursed her. I have no button at all about nursing in public. Here are some places I have nursed her.

1.) At the public swimming pool
2.) In the bathtub
3.) At a restaurant
4.) In the car
5.) In church
6.) At Delphi
7.) At the grocery store

I am sure that I can think of more in both categories. I will update this post if I do, but she just woke up, and considering that it is almost 4 AM, I should probably go back and hit the hay.

No comments: