Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New York in Christmas

Every year for the past 5 years, I have been wanting to head to New York during the Christmas season. I have never been there, and something about the holiday season in New York is very magical for me, so I decided to do it.

I can go visit my very best friends Melissa and Alex in NH. My friend George has not met my daughter, and he lives right there in Rockaway Beach. My dear friend from Greece Savana goes to school at NYU, I had better not forget her. I want to see the MET and Central Park and Times Square, and and and....

I leave on December 4th, our 4th anniversary. This is right after Daphne's naming ceremony, which will be cool! I will get back on December 17th. Just under 2 weeks. I am very excited!

I managed to book my ticket last night, so it is pretty official.

No comments: