Monday, October 29, 2007

Homemaker

I have become quite the homemaker recently, but the true signs came out this weekend.

I decided to make Daphne some new diapers to take to NY with me. They are easier to launder and carry around, and I am determined to NOT use disposable diapers!

I bought some diapers the other day that looked incredibly easy to make. I got all of the material that I needed to make it ready, and I actually put one together. I am SO proud of myself. I plan to make about 24 of them to take with me, so wish me luck with that.

Additionally, I decided that I am going to start making my own wool covers for Daphne.

I started knitting one of them, and I think I am doing a very good job. Only about 10 more hours of knitting will show if I actually am good or not. I hope that I am because I just got 3 more skeins of wool yarn. Yay!

I also ordered wool fabric so that I can make fabric diaper covers as well. I am sure I will document my progress here!

No comments: