Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleeping in the Ergo

I have decided that it is time for me to try to get Daphne more willing to hang out on my back. It is just too much to carry a 20 pound baby on your front all the time.

I think that she finally got the hang of it recently though. I will put her on my back, and she loves to look around and play. She thinks my hair is another toy, so we have to work on that, but mostly, it works well.

Yesterday morning, she fell asleep in the Ergo, and I got a chance to go around and do extra housework. It was nice. The house is actually clean, really clean for the first time ever. I am just out of my head about it.

Yesterday afternoon, she became really fussy, and I just put her on my back and let her fuss. At one point, I realized that the room had gone silent and she was dead asleep. So, if all else fails, put the baby in the Ergo and go for a walk!

No comments: