Monday, October 08, 2007

Mail Walk

Ever since she was born, we have made it a point to go out every day and get the mail, rain or shine. I figured I would document this process. Here is my photo essay just for that purpose.

Here are the boots I put on her when it is cold.
Here she is ready to go.

We are going down the driveway of our house.

Here I am pushing the stroller.

Here she is enjoying the ride.

Here is the stroller in the street. It was a nice day.
Here is the stroller and my shadow.

Thanks for going to get the mail with us. We have fun doing it. It is a boring part of our daily routine from the outside, but we really enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so nice! :) I'm going to find our new post office today, and hoping it's within walking distance!

Anonymous said...

Update: our mail is a bit far for walking. BUT I can walk to the supermarket. :)