Friday, June 27, 2008

One Trip to Town

Recently, driving in to Mcminnville has gotten a little out of control, and I feel like I was driving in every day to do one thing or another.

Last week, I decided that I was going to make good use of my time by trying to pool everything I wanted to do in town together into one big trip. That way, I would save my driving time as well as the gas it takes to go into town. It didn't quite work out the way that I expected it to.

I chose Thursday because that is the day that I go to the market. I think I tried to cram too many things into one trip, and I ended up with a cranky baby and a cranky mama. I am going to have to watch for this. The one thing we did not get done was the food shopping, so we are a little short on ingredients this week, but I am going to try to make it work anyway. Hopefully, next Thursday's trip will be better than the last.

No comments: