Friday, June 20, 2008

Jared Can Milk a Goat, Who Knew!

Before we went to New York, I took Jared up to milk the goat. I was going to go to Eastern Oregon, and I was going to have him milk the goat while I was gone.

Milking a goat is not a skill that you can just do. It takes a little bit of knowledge and a little bit of practice to be able to get it right. After trying a few times to milk my goat, my friend Julie gave up and decided that it was too hard to learn. I was sure that I was going to be laughing at Jared for not being able to do it after his first lesson.

However, he surprised me, a lot! He was actually able to get about a quart out of my first year freshener. She has pretty small teats, so I was providing him with a challenge.

Go Jared, who knew he had this kind of skill!

No comments: