Friday, June 20, 2008

New Changes to the Blog

As you may have noticed that all of this traveling has thrown off my blog 365 goal. But that is OK. I am still motivated to blog every day for the rest of the year, and I have some exciting things that I am planning for the blog.

1.) Now that the "urban farm" is mostly set up, I will be providing a photographic tour as well as updated posts on the projects that I am working on now.

2.) I have a new blog that I will be cross posting to. Please do sign up for it. It is located at www.oregonnaturalfoods.com Jared and I have set up this site so that we can provide the world with some information about what we are doing. It will have information about what I have for sale as well as how I am doing the things I am doing. I feel like I am recovering a lot of lost arts in the kitchen and on the farm, and I want to share these arts with the world so that they are not lost forever. I am going to double post on both blogs for a while and see how that goes.

3.) There will be lot of recipes being posted on both blogs. Just today, I am going to preserve strawberries, cook a duck and make cesear salad dressing. I also have pickles to make my own dill pickles as well. Stay tuned to see how I do, and if I find the recipe to be successful, I will post it along with any other information that was useful to me. We will call these posts "The Food on My Table" series.

4.) After a lot of hard work, I have completed editing the photos that I took while I was in Greece. I have well over 300 photos, so I plan to put one up here and there along with the story of taking the photo or any other relevant information. This will be my way of sharing that beauty with you so that you can understand why I strive so hard to be European at Heart.

5.) Of course there will be updates about Daphne, and I will be taking more photos and posting them more often.

So hold on to your hats and glasses because this here is going to be a wild ride (in the words of Thunder Mountain at Disney Land).

Stay Tuned

No comments: