Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Amazon Adventure

We need DVD's for the camera that I use to record Daphne's adventures on, and I must tell you that it is a crazy adventure for me to try to buy them.

First, I went to Walmart and found that they were expensive there. Then, I went to Staples and discovered the same thing. Eventually, I went to Amazon, and got them for a good price. The only problem with that is that they were under the free shipping for $25 thing, so I decided to get a zester than I have been needing in the kitchen to grate the nutmeg (I always use a grater and have to wash it each time, what a pain). That got my order to .05 cents BELOW the $25. It took me a good hour to figure out what to do about that.

I am just thankful now that the DVD's are on their way!!!

No comments: