Friday, April 03, 2009

Feed the Girl

I decided to head out to Scotty's (our playplace of choice) today so that Daphne could run out some energy and so that I could get some much needed knitting done.

She ran around with friends for an hour before we decided to take off to the fabric sale to take advantage of the big sale they are having. I needed to get just a bit more fabric to finish all my sewing projects. I now have no fabric I need to buy (at least knowingly).

I ran into a friend at the fabric store with some good information for me about where to get some diaper fabric I'm trying to get for a friend.

By the time, I made it through the store, it was time to go swimming. We rushed over to the swimming pool and got in just in time. The problem was that Daphne went from 9:30 to 1:00 without eating. This is a HUGE disaster, and I learned quickly that despite the fact that swimming is incredibly fun, nothing can calm a hungry baby. We only got to swim for about 40 minutes because she was so grumpy and hungry.

The moral of the story, feed the baby, even when there are other fun things going on. I know, I know, it takes a lot of time making this mistake before it becomes a laid in law, and it even gets broken then.

No comments: