Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can't Get Enough

After all of that complaining about school, I just can't stay away. Although I have my degree now, I have decided to take on another educational opportunity for my own benefits, and for nothing else.

I enrolled in an online class devoted to helping people get much more knowledge about preserving food. My sister and I looked at the class together a few weeks ago and decided to invest in doing it so that we can be better at preserving this year.

This is something that I am doing strictly for myself--for my own good and happiness, and I am excited. I started the class tonight. So, for the next 6 weeks, I'm back in school, but its different this time. I KNOW I will LOVE this class!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So your job is to teach it all to me when you're done!