Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You are Fat When....

I was in eastern Oregon visiting my family recently. The first day I was there, my sister and I ran into our aunt. She looked at me and we talked a while, but then she asked if I was expecting as she indicated my still flubbery belly from when I had Daphne. I sheepishly just said, "NO! I'm just still fat." This is the first time anything like this has happened to me.

Needless to say, I have jumped on it. I still wear frumpy clothes because my boobs are too big to squeeze into anything else.

I am getting one of those carts that you can trail behind a bike so that Jared, Daphne and I can all go for long rides together safely. I am about to order some yoga videos, and you bet you that I will be doing tae bo as well.

So, one little mistake made a big difference in my life. It was about time.

No comments: