Thursday, September 20, 2007

Standing

I don't know what to say, really. My baby has given up crawling. Kind of a sad day until you realize that she has taken to STANDING!

Every time I set her down, I expect that she will follow me around and crawl and try to pick up and eat everything on the floor, but I have been surprised by her. She just crawls to the nearest wall and then pulls herself up to standing.

Every where I go, I catch her pulling herself up to something, standing, standing, standing. There are some bars under her daddy's desk that are the perfect height, and she just stands there happily.

She is moving fast for me, almost too fast. I love my little baby girl, and I couldn't be happier than right now. If I could feel like this my whole life, it would be wonderful.

And Jared wonders why I want 12 kids. Maybe I should up that number to 17.

What a wonderful life and a wonderful family I have. I couldn't be more proud.

No comments: