Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Little Known Fact About Me

There is one little known fact about me. This is something that I feel the world should know about me.

I once spent 9 months time on a Greek island. Every morning, the church bells would go off, and I would complain about how pesky they were but there was something about them that I loved.

Near the end of 6 months on the island, I was talking to a good friend that lived on the island about the chuch bells. I told him that I thought that it was such a wonderful thing that the bells still rang every day. I told him how quaint I thought that it was and that I respected a community that could keep such a wonderful and uplifiting tradition going.

His response, "The bells you hear are a recording."

Not all things are as they seem.

I still love church bells though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he he

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. :)