Friday, September 07, 2007

She is Crawling, it is official!!!!

This post is about 3 or 4 days late, but it is a really big announcement.

Daphne is officially crawling! She's a roll-over get up on your hands and knees and start moving across the floor kind of girl. She can go from one end of the living room to the other or from the bedroom to the bathroom.

I put her down in one spot, and she is inevitably in another when I come back.

She has mastered it.

The day after I decided she had mastered crawling, she came over to me and stood up. Then she let go, and she just stood there for several seconds.

She crawls over to the walls and climbs up them to standing, or she finds anything and gets to standing. I'm not sure if she is going to be an 8 month walker, but I am enjoying her nevertheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippy! Yeah Daphne!

Anonymous said...

oh my--is this awesome, or terrible? :)