Friday, September 28, 2007

Grey's Anatomy Addict

When I was pregnant and very ill, I watched a lot of TV shows. Many of them were no addicting, but there is one addiction that I carry with me to this day, and that is my Grey's Anatomy addiction.

I watched the 2nd season reruns faithfully when they were on, and then, in September, I went to Greece and Italy with my friend, and we actually downloaded the episodes with Itunes and watched them. It is a pretty silly addiction.

So, the season premier was on last night, and it was really good. I keep telling myself that I am going to not watch this TV show anymore because sometimes I feel dumb being such a big fan of it, but I keep returning every week. I just wonder when it is going to be taken off the air permently, maybe then I will get some peace.

No comments: