Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lack of Posts

I have gotten a little slow on getting posts up. I try to do photos in one big bunch because I am able to process and put many up at once, but I should be writing about little tidbits as well. I have so much to say about being a parent, and I am having so much fun. I think I should be documenting it all. So, I may be posting more than normal the next day or so, and then I will return to normal posting as well. I will be putting up more photos of Daphne as well soon.

Oh.. and my two excuses for this are 1.)spending a week in eastern Oregon with my family and 2.) It is the end of the wedding season, so I am trying to wrap things up so that I can do "winter" things, which is really just generally getting things together for the next wedding season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read ALL your new posts (as of 9/22) and there are waaaay too many to comment on all of them, but I'm glad you're so happy and have such a wonderful baby! :)