Monday, November 26, 2007

Things Done on my To-Do List

I did get some things done on my to-do list.

As soon as we got home yesterday, the house was freezing, so I decided that the only way to stay warm was to keep busy. I strapped Daphne to me, and I went out and cleaned out the car. Usually this takes me days after a trip, but it was done within the hour. We cleaned the car and then vacuumed it and cleaned the hard surfaces with Windex!

After that, we came in and cleaned the house, so that got all handled. I just need to keep it clean now, which is a hard thing to do. So, this stays on the list until it gets cleaned again!

I then gave the dog a bath. I haven't done this since before the baby was born. I had been taking him to a groomer, but I was noticing that she was missing things, so I gave him a bath myself. He had rolled in cow manure when he was out at the ranch, so this was a must.

He came really clean, so I plan to do it more often. Daphne helped, and it wasn't so bad really. He enjoyed it!

I am now off to mat things. Lots of that to do for sure.

No comments: