Saturday, November 03, 2007

I Failed---And I am Backdating

So I totally blew it on day 3 of the NaBloPoMo thing. How is it that I work so hard to update my blog at other times and I WANT to, and then it comes down to me comitting to actually posting every day, and I can't do it? So,I am backdating this post. I have my reasons why I didn't post. I was at a wedding, blah, blah, blah.

The truth is that the universe was even giving me the benefit of the doubt by giving me an extra hour to try to make it (in honor of daylight savings time), and I still failed.

My only reason, I got home from a wedding late, and I was bushed. After reviewing the photos that my partner took, I blew it and went to bed, especially considering that my baby hadn't nursed in almost 10 hours, which is torture for any women that can understand that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blew it on day TWO! Should I postdate?