Monday, November 05, 2007

Wedding Season Ends

I have been running around like a mad woman while I try to sort out the end of my wedding season. I think that I have given up on NaBloPoMo for many reasons.

My list of weddings to edit is huge, and needs to be handled as a first priority. I have wedding clients waiting for photos, and I am editing away, but that doesn't mean that I don't have a lot of weddings.

I am heading to New York in under a month, and the things that need to be done before I leave, are many.

Daphne's naming ceremony is on December 1 and I am going to have all of my art up at that time. That means I have to mat it all, which comes to around 110 photos to mat... OUCH

I have got to get my house clean and organized.

I cannot type on the computer with my baby awake, which leaves me only a few hours a day available to do all my computer work, and god knows that I could spend much more time than that.

If it is any indiciation, it took me 72 hours to write this blog post. Yes, it has been open that long.

SO, I am going to host my on NaBloPoMo when I get back from NY.

More photos and videos of the baby to come soon, just not sure how soon!

No comments: