Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all who read my blog. I hope that your Thanksiging was lovely. Jared, Daphne and I all headed out to eastern Oregon to visit with my family. It is a long drive, but we had a lot of fun. More on this later.

I am thankful for my family, especially our new addition, Daphne. I am also thankful that I have had the opportunity to go to Greece and expand my photography skills to the point that I have been able to run a viable business. I have happy clients talking to me almost every day about how much they liked my photos of their wedding, or how excited they are to have me photograph their wedding because of how lovely the photos they have seen are.

I am thankful for my husband who puts up with my griping and snapping at times and is always willing to be my best friend even when he doesn't feel well. Thanks Jared.

My family rocks. I love spending time with them!!!!

No comments: