Monday, November 26, 2007

Busyness

Ok! The Thanksgiving Holiday is now over and I have a lot to do in the next week. Daphne's naming ceremony is coming up on Saturday, and we have a lot of people coming over to help celebrate that. After that, I am leaving for New York. These two things, one-after-another, are making for a very big amount of work.

I figured I would post my to-do list up here, and then update you when I get things done. That way, when I get to the end, I will be posting more. You all want to hear the latest about Daphne and out trip to Eastern Oregon right? I will be blogging in New York and NH as well, so worry not. The last thing on my list is processing photos for the blog, and there are lots, and lots of those!

1.) Clean the car
2.) Clean the house
3.) Wash the dog
4.) Balance the checking accounts
5.) Pay all the bills
6.) Take Jared to the doctor at OHSU
7.) Work with my photography apprenticeship
8.) Blog on Yellow Cow Photo about the recent weddings
9.) Create JM wedding album
10.) Create DC wedding album
11.) Create KI wedding album
12.) Finish wedding edit for JS and create wedding album
13.) Mail things to JS
14.) Finish website update
15.) Contact wedding promoter
16.) Finish matting all photos
17.) Mat photos for the gallery
18.) Hang gallery photos
19.) Print photos for the house
20.) Put up photos for the house
21.) Create Daphne's brag book
22.) Answer all emails
23.) Wash fabric
24.) Cut fabric
25.) Create flappy nappies for going to NY.
26.) Finish wet bag for NY
27.) Put snaps on all wool covers
28.) Wash and lanolize all the wool covers.


BLOG ABOUT DAPHNE WITH PHOTOS!!!!!

This is a lot of work, but I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a to-do list!