Monday, December 03, 2007

More Things Done

I have enough thing now done that I feel that I can at least blog about things. Blogging is now at the top of the list, which is a good thing considering that I am leaving for New York for 2 weeks with Daphne to fulfill a life long dream and visit some friends.

Here are the things I have gotten tone.

1-4 a outlined below.

I balanced the accounts and payed all the bills.

I took Jared to the doctor at OHSU, I have some things to blog about on this. I will not forget---Just put it on my tadalist in fact.

I have 2 photography apprentices each 2 days this week. No more until the new year, so that is a check.

The wedding albums are not designed yet, but I have the software, and I have started. This will take some time.

I did finish editing the wedding album and send it to JS.

My website update is pending me going and bugging my developer. Lucky that I will be staying at his house while in NH right?

I finished matting all the photos that we could afford right now. That is OK with me because there is still a lot of work. I will continue to allocate money to this every month until we get it done, but I am at a good stopping point on this.

I hung up art in my new house. Took me long enough eh? I have a black and white gallery and a gallery of Daphne. This is very exciting.

I did even create Daphne's brag book, but I still have a scrap book to put together for her.

Emails----I am giving up on this form of communication. I have such a hard time replying back. This is going to have to be my new years' resolution.

I finished all my diapers and diaper covers. All diapers that I am taking with me were made by me. How exciting is that!?

I plan to now blog about Daphne with photos and finish up my in box. After a little bit of work in the house with laundry and packing, I will be all ready to go. Wahoo.

No comments: