Monday, December 31, 2007

My Two Front Teeth

All I want for New Years is my two front teeth! Well, I have my two front teeth, but Daphne doesn't, and she is apparently working very hard on that. She has had her two front bottom teeth for some time now. The good news is that her top right front tooth broke through yesterday, and the left one is not far to follow. I can see it sitting under the gum, and the gum is so swollen and sort, it can't not come out.

Getting two teeth at one is a blessing and a curse. She is EXTRA SUPER grumpy, but she only has to be grumpy once instead of being grumpy twice for the two teeth.

After the tooth finally broke the skin yesterday, she discovered how to grind her teeth, so she spent a good part of the evening grinding away.

She is very happy that she can now bite into foods from both ends now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my LORD, tooth grinding gives me the willies!