Saturday, December 22, 2007

Funny Dishwasher Story

When my sister was here with her husband Josh, we had a lot of fun. Josh was so very helpful, and he was always very tidy about cooking and messes in general.

One day, I woke up to find that he had made breakfast and had even done the dishes. The dishwasher was running, and I thought that it was very nice of him. About 10 minutes later, my sister came running in and made me go look at the dishwasher. Apparently, dish soap was accidentally put in instead of the regular soap.

The kitchen was slowly filling up with bubbles and water, and my sister and I giggled and giggled while we cleaned it all up!

I didn't mind one bit, and I think my kitchen floor got a much-needed cleaning.

It was more funny than anything. I just wish I had taken photos of it!

No comments: