Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kitchen Shop

Burns has a really wonderful kitchen shop that my sister and I often get gift certificates to. It has a better selection that even kitchen stores over where I live near Portland.

I went in with my sister today and checked out the things that they had available. There were a lot of things that I saw that looked like my kitchen would benefit from.

I would like to get some egg rings that are silicone so that I can get rid of my non stick pan that keeps burning me.

I also would like to get a cavatelli roller, but I think I want to try it by hand first before investing in any equipment.

I DID buy some very nice silicone Popsicle molds so that I can make some Popsicles for Jared and Daphne and I, especially for the summer. I am excited because we have been looking for something like this for a long time.

I always look forward to going in to the shop when I come to visit again.

No comments: