Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daphne Pooped in the Potty!

That is right. For some time, Daphne has been really letting me know when she needs to poop. The other day, I took her clothes off when she needed to poop and put her on the potty. She wanted nothing of it, but then I put her in the bathtub while I went to get a diaper, and she pooped there. I was excited.

I have been trying to put her on the potty various times to try to get her used to it. Today, I knew she was going to poop, so I went and put her on the potty. She had no problem with it, and she pooped right then and there. I don't know if this is a fluke or a big breakthrough, but the cool thing is that she let me know when she had to poop, and I made it to the potty with her. This means less poopy diapers for me to clean up if I can keep it up!

And so, we mark down 2.19.08 as the first time Daphne made a poop in the potty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome. :)