Sunday, February 24, 2008

Forehead Love

I guess that I have been snuggling with Daphne a lot since she was born.

Jared and I discovered some time ago that she thinks that when you like something that you put your forehead on it. She does it to the dog, and it is really sweet.

Tonight, I was showing her the baby chicks. She is fascinated by the chicks, and I was checking them to make sure that they were all OK. I picked the last one up and showed it to her. She used one finger to pet the chick, and it was very loving.

She was really excited dancing around trying to get to them in their box because she thought they were so cool.

After petting the chick for a while, she tried to put her forehead on the chick to let it know that she liked it. It was very endearing. Daphne likes the chicks.

This has resulted in a lot of hand washing, but it is totally worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore this method of showing affection! I learned it from my dad's cat. :)