Tuesday, February 05, 2008

College Update

I finally got an answer from my college counselor on what to do about getting a degree. Apparently, the BS in Social Science is not as far away as I thought it was, so I am back on to complete that degree. I only have 40 credits flat to do that, I may even be able to get it down to 38. That just means that I WILL be a college graduate at this time next year if I just keep chugging along.

The down side is that I am having a really hard time in my classes right now. Keeping up with a baby and trying to do college is not easy, not even a little bit.

I got my midterm assignments today, and I have a full 20 pages of reserach that needs to be written by the end of the week-a major pain in the butt.

The good news is that it is all downhill from there, I am just a little frazzled about the whole thing.

So the BS is on again, and I've got to get excited about doing some crazy classes here.

No comments: