Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday, August 25, 2006

I finally decided that I was going to make it to the city center and have some fun in Milano. I took a long walk with a book in hand and walked the 30 minutes to the center of the city. Every time I came upon a bench in a nice place, I stopped to read a chapter of the book. It was very nice and relaxing. I managed to find a place to buy a shirt, and I was very happy. I spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the center of the city looking at the magnificent Duomo. I was then very hungry, so I bought some food and headed for the hostel. The bus system was very difficult to navigate, and after walking far, I finally ended back at home tired and promptly fell asleep. When I woke up, I began working again at my book. It was very nice. Tonight will be dinner and bed before my last day in Milano tomorrow. Only a few more days until I am at the villa and Pistoia.

No comments: