Monday, May 19, 2008

Woof, Woof; Mooooooo

Daphne is very, very fond of our dog, and she cannot resist saying hello to him.

Somewhere along the line, she learned his name, and now all dogs are called "Bwaff", though she does know the word dog.

Apparently, while she was hanging out with her Grandma this weekend, Daphne learned that the dog says, "woof, woof." When Jared was telling me about it, I asked her where the "woof, woof" was, and she turned to where the dog was supposed to be, and looked greatly distressed that he was not there.

Later in the evening, we were doing a puzzle, and there was a dog in it. I asked her where the dog was, and she pointed to it and said, "Woof woof." I then showed her the cow and went, "mooooooooooo". She mimicked me perfectly.

My little girl makes animal noises. How fun is that?