Friday, August 24, 2007

What I Appreciate...

I have been thinking a lot lately about a lot of things.

I was telling Jared last night that people always tell me to enjoy my time with the baby while she is little because it doesn't last for long. Though I do understand what they are saying, I really do feel like I have been able to enjoy the time that I have had with her. We get along great, and we do all kinds of fun things together. I still miss her incredibly when I have to go off to weddings, but that doesn't mean that I can't snuggle with her when I come home.

I love her so much and enjoy my time with her.

I appreciate my husband. Even though since Daphne was born we spend a lot of time focusing on her and on him feeling better, we still get along great as a couple. He is so sweet and non critical. He loves to provide for his family and play with his wife and daughter. I appreciate him so much.

I do tell him a lot of times that I enjoy my job and that I am so glad that I have the opportunity to stay home with my baby and raise her the way I think it is right. I don't know if I can tell him enough. I think every day how grateful I am to be able to do the thing I think I do best. I like to raise our daughter and keep our house and work on my photography company. Jared has made it all possible, and that is what I appreciate.

No comments: