Friday, April 22, 2005

15 Mile Hike

Hello, Here is another quick word from me to give you the news from Greece. Yesterday I had a really good day. I went into the darkroom and got some really good photos printed, which ended up being a really, really good thing for me. I’m very excited to have a portfolio when I get home! Today, I went on a 15 mile hike. We went from one side of the island to the other and then on farther than that. I have attached a photo of me from the hike to this email. Along the way I picked up enough herbs for many dinners to come. They were 1.) bay leaves, 2.) oregano, 3.) rosemary, 4.) thyme 5.) chamomile. I really had a good time on the hike. My toes are now fully blistered and my ankles swollen, but who else can say that they hiked across a Greek island today? Enjoy the photo and keep reading my blog. Chris

No comments: