Monday, January 17, 2005

New Life Changes

I've recently realized that there are a lot of us going through life changes. My husband and I are preparing to move to other jobs and leave the group we have been a part of for several years. My sister had her beautiful baby boy, and several of my friends are pregnant ready to have their children. On top of that, I've had several friends get married and start new lives over the past year.

I just wanted to extend my excitement to all in these life-changing times. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! coverage hots up with solo-jo reporter
Posted: 29 September 2005 By: Robert Andrews Email: news@journalism.co.uk Pioneering backpack ... I will report from the field solo, as I often have over the last five years, but will be supported by my 'Mission Control' team based in Santa Monica, California," wrote Mr Sites on his blog .
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my related site. best gas prices It isnt all that special but you may still find something of interest.